Clarks Originals Boots for Men
Clarks Shoes were founded in 1825 in the United Kingdom. Today, Clarks boots are sold worldwide and noted for classic styling, quality materials, and long-lasting craftsmanship. Made using contemporary materials, Clarks Originals are inspired by traditional styles; they include desert boots, the Natalie lace-up, oxford styles, and the Wallabee.What types of Wallabees can you find in Clarks Originals?
Wallabee boots by Clarks have soft leather uppers, padded heels, and crepe soles for comfort. Clarks Originals feature American football- and basketball-inspired editions of the popular casual footwear. The options are:
- The Clarks Originals Wallabee, which includes orange and cola-colored soft leather inspired by footballs and basketballs.
- Suede styles that come in various dark and light beige, brown, and gray tones.
- Clarks low-profile styles that come in varied colors, including dark purple.
- Weaver shoes, which feature similar crepe soles.
The companys shoes are made using quality leather and other natural materials as well as durable synthetic construction. The leather boots will last longer than suede versions if you care for them properly. Some Clarks Originals owners report wearing their shoes for long periods of time in good condition.
- Leather soles can be replaced more easily than some other types of soles.
- Clarks desert boots and work boots are reported to be long-lasting.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from Italy is long-lasting and attractive.
Desert boots, also called chukka boots, are one of the companys signature types of footwear. Offered in suede, black, brown, and beige vegetable-tanned uppers, this Clarks Originals look is an enduring casual boot. Trigenic Flex Clarks Originals trainer shoes also offer casual comfort and looks. Characteristics of Clarks Originals boots include:
- Desert boots come in many colors of suede and other materials.
- If the nubuck material is properly cared for, it will age well.
- Trigenic flex trainers have soles engineered for performance and comfort.
- The beeswax leather offers different finishes in Clarks Originals.
Clarks Originals shoes generally fit true to size. Some owners report needing a slightly larger size to accommodate heavy socks or natural foot expansion if they spend all day on their feet. Wallabee boots are easy to put on and take off. Remember the following when shopping:
- When buying footwear you will wear all day long, try half a size up for comfort.
- Clarks Originals fit true to size.
- Cushioned soles and breathable materials increase comfort.
- The companys shoes come in medium and wide widths.
Clarks shoes have a wide range to suit many customers. In addition to beige vegetable-tanned material and classic black and brown, Clarks offers unusual shades such as indigo blue and purple grape nubuck. The football- and basketball-inspired colors from Clarks include orange and cola.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Clarks.