Cookie Lee Fashion Jewelry
Founded in the early 1990s, Cookie Lee offered a variety of fashion jewelry to its customers. There is a great variety of Cookie Lee jewelry available. The jewelry is made of both natural and synthetic materials.What kinds of jewelry are offered?
The kinds of jewelry made by Cookie Lee include the following:
- Necklaces: These necklaces include bib necklaces, which cover the top of the chest; rope-length necklaces, which are necklaces that are 35 inches or longer; necklace and earring sets; Y-shaped necklaces; chokers with multiple strands that are sometimes embellished with jewels; double-strand necklaces set with beads; and lariat necklaces. Lariat necklaces are adjustable because one end is knotted or threaded through the other end. For some couturiers, a lariat necklace is also a necklace that is even longer than a rope necklace. Necklaces can also come with charms.
- Pendants: Pendants and lockets are available with the necklaces. Pendants include figures from nature, such as flowers, sea shells, sea horses, and hearts, and there are filigreed pendants made of tortoise shell.
- Rings: Cookie Lee rings can have stretchable bands to fit different finger sizes. They can be adorned with chunks and beads of semi-precious stones like turquoise and crystal; they can have center stones made of cubic zirconia, colored or colorless rhinestone or crystal, and real or glass pearls.
- Bracelets: Like the rings, Cookie Lee bracelets are sometimes stretchable to accommodate your wrist. They can often be hung with charms.
- Earrings: Earrings include chandelier earrings, drop earrings, stud earrings, and hoop earrings.
- Pins and brooches: Pins and brooches come in the shape of animals, words spelled out in rhinestones, flowers, hearts, leaves, angels, ribbons, starbursts, and seasonal figures such as snowmen and gingerbread men.
Materials include colorful art beads, rhinestones, and faux round pearls and baroque pearls. Baroque pearls are not round but come in irregular shapes. Other materials include gold-tone metal, which is metal that has been dyed or treated to resemble gold. There is no gold in gold-tone metal. Silverstone is treated in the same way to resemble silver. Mother of pearl, which is taken from the lining of a shell, is also a material used for Cookie Lee jewelry as are Lucite and plastic. Wood is also used. Other pieces of jewelry are made out of macrame, which is a type of woven fabric. Some necklaces have velvet ropes or satin ribbons laced through metal chain links.How do you care for Cookie Lee jewelry?
Each piece of jewelry should be kept separate from other pieces to prevent them from scratching or tangling with each other. Avoid cleaning them with harsh cleansers, and let them air dry. Metals can be rubbed with a jewelers cloth to restore their shine whereas wood and crystal can be gently rubbed with a lint-free, clean cotton cloth to remove dust and oils.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Cookie Lee.