Fun World Costumes
Whether its Halloween or a special party, costumes can be a source of great fun. When deciding on what costume you want to dress up in, you can browse through a selection of items from character types that interest you. With these costumes from Fun World, you can choose from many options.What sorts of costumes are available?
There are all sorts of costumes from Fun World available to choose from. These include:
- Dinosaur costumes: You can look like a fearsome T-Rex. This jumpsuit costume may come with a tail, a hood, and dinosaur eyes.
- Superhero costumes: Superhero costumes are available for adults and children. Some may include Superman, Wonder Woman, and a variety of ninjas.
- Princess costumes: Several princess characters from Sleeping Beauty to Moana are depicted in these costumes.
- Scary costumes: You can choose from several types of scary costumes such as Pennywise the Clown (from "It"), Bobbie Head Evil Jester, Galaxy Skeleton, and the Grim Reaper costumes.
- Animal costumes: Boys and girls can dress up in animal costumes like a cow or lion.
- Funny costumes: Humorous costumes may include silly characters such as Waldo from "Wheres Waldo?" or a zombie football player.
Fun World makes costumes for people of all age groups, from infants and toddlers to adults. Make sure that you choose a costume from Fun World that will fit you properly and that you will be able to move around in easily. The sizes for many costumes range from small, medium, and large. Check the sizing guide for kids or adults to help you select a costume that fits.Can Fun World costumes be washed?
Yes, you can wash your Fun World costume. Check the tags for specific washing instructions prior to placing it in the laundry. If its particularly delicate, you might want to opt for hand washing instead of machine washing. This can help maintain your costumes condition.What are fun games to play with these costumes?
You can use costumes from Fun World for all sorts of spirited games. Some examples include:
- Murder mystery game: This is a role-playing game for adults in crafting a murder mystery with one culprit.
- Guess the costume: Whos who at a costumed event? Whoever correctly guesses the most can get a prize.
- Halloween hide and seek: A game of hide and seek with spooky and funny costumes is an option for young children.