HTC Boost Mobile Smartphones
A smartphone from HTC is one of the options you have for the cell phone carrier Boost Mobile. These and other cell phones allow you to stay connected with your friends and family. When selecting one of these devices, you have many different models to choose from, along with various features to let you take photos and other functions.How do you select an HTC smartphone for Boost Mobile?
- Choose a storage capacity: You can select from internal memory options that range from 4GB to 32GB in flash memory. Some cell phones will also have a slot for adding a microSD card to expand the amount of memory.
- Select a color: You can choose from a variety of colors that will change the appearance of the front frame and/or the back of the cell phone.
- Select features: You can select from features such as lenses, display size, voice-activation, high-capacity batteries, and others that can add functionality to your cell phone.
- Select a model: Once you’ve selected the features and other needs for your cell phone, you can select a model that has most or all of the features you are looking for.
The A9 has two cameras:
- Rear camera: This lens is the main lens of the A9 model. The rear lens has an f/2.0 aperture to allow for more light to enter the lens. It has a 13MP lens that has a sapphire cover lens. The lens has features such as autofocus and can also record video at 1080p.
- Front Camera: The front-facing lens uses an UltraPixel sensor that increases the amount of light captured on the image. The front lens has an f/2.0 aperture, which is the same as the rear-facing lens.
- GPS: This sensor allows your cell phone to track its location. Apps such as navigation can use this information to give you directions to your destination.
- Fingerprint Sensor: Some models will have a fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone so that you can access your phone. An app on your phone will take a scan of your fingerprint and use it to unlock the phone instead of entering a pin code.
- Bluetooth: Wireless headphones and other Bluetooth-enabled devices can connect to your cell phone.
- NFC: This chip allows the cell phone to communicate with another device. Some payment systems in a store can allow you to use the NFC chip to use your phone to make payments instead of using a card.
- Dual SIM: Some models will allow you to insert two SIM cards. This allows you to choose which SIM card to use for making and receiving calls.