HTC Cell Phone Batteries
HTC cell phone batteries are designed to replace an original cellular phone powering unit that will no longer hold a charge. These are original equipment manufacturer parts for the HTC brand of cellular phones, including the HTC 10, Desire, Evo 4G, Evo One, Evo Wildfire, and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 cellular phones and smartphones. These powering units use lithium-ion chemistry within the cells.What are some features of HTC cell phone batteries?
- Integrated chip: The integrated chip on HTC batteries controls the charging speed when the cellular smartphone is connected to a USB cable or charger.
- Automatic shutoff: The powering units of HTC batteries are designed to stop charging once they have reached capacity. They are also designed to automatically power down when the charge is less than 1%.
- Original equipment specifications: These powering units meet the original smartphone equipments specifications for size and voltage.
- Unit specifications: The back of the cellular devices battery lists the date of manufacture, expiration date, a bar code, and a QR code. The bar and QR codes can be used to confirm the batterys compatibility with the device.
It is important to select the correct capacity of battery for your smartphone. Too low of a capacity may not allow the cellular device to power up. Too high of a capacity may overload the smartphones circuitry. To determine the correct capacity for the powering unit, refer to your phones owners manual or electronic settings. If you lost the owners manual or the smartphone will not turn on, remove its original battery by taking off the protective powering unit cover. Pull out the battery. The fine print on the powering unit will state how many volts or milli-ampere hours the powering unit is able to deliver to a smartphone.How do you choose an HTC cell phone battery?
- Select your model of cellular phone: Replacement HTC powering units are based on the model of smartphone. Different versions of the same smartphone may require a different size or capacity of battery.
- Select a capacity: There are replacement powering units with a capacity of 1,000 to 4,999 milli-ampere hours. They are divided into categories of 1,000 to 2,999 milli-ampere hours and 3,000 to 4,999 milli-ampere hours.
- Choose the dimensions of the battery: The batteries range in size from 1 inch long by 1 inch wide by 0.25 inch thick to 5.5 inches on the diagonal and 0.5 inch thick.