Kenneth Cole Reaction Handbags and Purses for Women
For a lot of women, handbags and purses are what make their outfits complete. These accessories are available in a full range of styles for different purposes, such as clutches for a night on the town and totes for going to work. Bags and purses by Kenneth Cole Reaction are made from many materials, including leather, snakeskin, canvas, and vinyl.How do you go about selecting a handbag?
Because of all the options that are available, choosing a Kenneth Cole handbag for women can seem overwhelming at first. These tips will make it easier to choose bags that suit your style and meet more functional needs.
- Select a style: Consider whether you want to hold the handbag, carry it by its handles, or wear it like a backpack or messenger bag.
- Choose a material: Real and faux leather, cotton canvas, suede, PVC, and nylon are all possible options.
- Select a design: Choose a solid, tonal, or printed material.
- Select the size: Sizes range from extra small to extra large. The purses often are adjustable as well.
- Shoulder bag: The shoulder bag has long handles to wear it upon the shoulder.
- Backpack: Smaller than a students bag, the purse style of backpack offers storage for daily essentials and has multiple pockets and interior compartments. Many also include a hook loop for hanging.
- Satchel: The satchel bag features a triangular side profile with a constructed flat bottom and medium-length handles.
- Tote: Totes are roomier purses with lots of space and one or two interior compartments.
- Clutch: Clutch handbags have no straps and are often made of decorative material.
- Hobo: The hobo satchel is roomy inside with twin medium-length straps.
- Evening bag: Evening bags often are more ornate than other purses, have short straps, and are small in size.
- Messenger: The messenger bag has one long strap that is worn crossbody-style over the shoulder, resting on the hip.
- Wristlet: Worn around the wrist, the wristlet holds a few small items, such as keys and lipstick.
The materials from which Kenneth Cole bags are constructed impact their durability, functionality, and attractiveness. Consider the following materials and their properties.
- Leather: Durable and rugged, this fabric often comes in natural black and brown shades. It can also be embossed or overdyed with patterns.
- Suede: Suede typically comes in natural brown and black, and it is soft and pliable.
- Faux leather and PVC: Both of these sturdy materials are finished to look like brown or black leather, and they are available in a rainbow of colors and patterns.
- Cotton canvas: Cotton canvas is breathable, washable, and lightweight. It can also come in a variety of graphic, floral, striped, and printed patterns.
- Nylon: Nylon is man-made, flexible, tear- and puncture-resistant, and washable. It often has a shiny finish.