Getting Comfortable in Nike Slippers for Men
Nike slipper sandals for men are designed with comfort and convenience in mind, and they feature a durable sole that allows for indoor or outdoor use. Like all Nike footwear, they feature the company's signature "Swoosh" logo prominently displayed on the top part of the slipper. When making a selection from the many new, used, and preowned options offered on eBay, having the necessary information can make the purchase decision easier.What are the features of Nike slippers for men?
- Lined - The shearling lining in your Nike slippers is not only comfortable but also keeps your feet warm, making these shoes useful as house slippers during the colder months of the year.
- Textured foot bed - A textured foot bed on the slippers provides a comfortable surface for your feet. The textured insole of the slipper sandals is made with an injection-molding process that comprises the foot bed. If you have plantar fasciitis, the foot bed is designed to reduce arch and heel pain.
- Slide on - Nike slipper shoes offer a slide-on construction similar to moccasin-style shoes. The slipper requires no closure, which makes it easy to slide your foot in and out of the shoe.
- Rubber - The bottom of the slipper is typically made of rubber. The comfortable rubber sole offers durability and absorbs the impact while you are walking or running. The color of the rubber outsole or insole may be black, white, red, or another color.
- Leather - The upper part of the slipper will usually be made of leather or suede.
- Synthetic material - Slipper sandals have a synthetic upper portion that acts like the strap on a flip-flop. The synthetic material has a leather-like smooth finish and is available in a full range of colors. In some cases, the strap of the slipper sandals may have a hook-and-loop tape closure that you can adjust to comfortably accommodate the width of your feet.
The size of your slipper will correspond with the same size that you wear for men's flip-flops or sneakers. To measure your foot for a proper fitting, wait until the end of the day when your feet are slightly swollen and at their biggest size. Using a cloth tape measure, measure the length of your foot from the back of your heel to the end of your longest toe while standing upright and wearing socks. The measurement number on the tape is the size of the slippers that you need. Many different size options can easily be found on eBay.