Everything You Need to Know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for AT&T
Smartphones feature a variety of software that lets you surf the net, play games, or keep up with your family and friends no matter where you are or what you are doing. Released in 2014, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with a large 5.7-inch display and an S Pen Stylus that can be used to help complete your tasks.What does the Note 4 look like?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 AT&T Smartphones measure about six inches by three inches and have a depth of 0.33 inches. Weighing in at about 6.21 ounces, it is designed to be able to fit into your pocket while still being large enough for typing and viewing video. The phone has a 73.4% screen-to-body ratio with a screen that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The super AMOLED capacitive screen has a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. For more information, see the manufacturer site for details.What operating system and processing hardware does it have?
The hardware and software a smartphone has determines how fast it will run and the number of apps you can keep in your pocket. Hardware on the Note 4 includes:
- Platform: The phone comes with Android 4.4.4 KitKat installed and ready to go. However, you can upgrade the Galaxy Note 4 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The phone has a Qualcomm APQ8084 Snapdragon 805 chipset and a Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 CPU that runs all of your hardware and software. An Adreno 420 GPU powers all of your graphics.
- Memory: The Note 4 smartphone features a 32GB hard drive and 3GB of RAM. It also has a dedicated microSD slot that can support up to 256GB.
- Battery: This phone has a removable Li-Ion 3220 mAh battery.
Additional features can make a smartphone more helpful when it comes to your everyday needs. Some of the features are:
- Cameras: The Note 4 has two cameras. The primary camera has 16 megapixels, an LED flash, and autofocus. It can shoot photos and video in a variety of different modes, including panorama and HDR. The secondary camera has 3.7 megapixels and can shoot video in 1080p.
- Alerts: The phone can alert you to incoming texts, calls, or emails through vibrations, MP3 ringtones, or WAV ringtones.
- Connectivity: This smartphone is capable of connecting to a variety of other devices, such as your computer or car radio, through Bluetooth. It also has a GPS, an infrared port, and a microUSB 2.0 port if you want to directly connect your smartphone to one of your other devices.
- General features: The Note 4 has an HTML5 browser that can access both desktop and mobile versions of websites. It supports natural language commands and dictation in addition to air gestures. The device comes with a photo/video editor and a document editor.