Under Armour Golf Visors & Hats
Under Armour golf visors and hats are designed to shield your eyes from the sun and protect your skin from the sun's rays. Under Armour was founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank. The company's apparel and gear use technology such as ColdGear and HeatGear to wick away sweat and keep you cool and dry.How does Under Armour headwear fit?
Under Armour golf caps come in a variety of fits. Every styling of UA hat is made to serve a unique niche, so understanding the different stylings can assist in making an informed decision. Additionally, there are some subtle differences between caps and visors.
- Under Armour golf caps feature stretch-capable flexibility that increases the likelihood of a comfortable fit. Since the caps are designed as athletic wear, they are snug to keep them in place at all times. Caps aren't one-size-fits-all, however, so knowing your cap size when deciding on a UA cap or visor is a good idea.
- Differences between Under Armour golf caps and visors are subtle, but certainly of note. The latter is a choice for days when you are expecting to break a sweat, as the lack of a top section means more cool air. Additionally, they are constructed without a brim, giving them more stretch than other contemporary caps. This added stretch can provide additional comfort.
- UA caps are constructed to fit snugly with the understanding that you are going to be moving around. UA headwear tightly hugs the width of the scalp, drastically decreasing the likelihood of your cap flying off.
- Under Armour hats feature bills constructed with a deep curve and wide surface area. The greater coverage area is meant to allow less debris and sunlight to enter your field of vision.
- UA golf caps are fully adjustable, meaning they can be maneuvered and adjusted in whatever way suits the wearer.
UA caps are designed to endure harsh winds and heavy rains. Additionally, UA caps are constructed with a breathable design to lessen the effects of a hot day. For colder weather, UA manufactures insulated headgear as well.What types of technology does Under Armour use?
- ColdGear Reactor: This is an adaptive fabric that is meant to cool you down or warm you up, depending on the environmental conditions.
- Threadborne Seamless: These are smooth and seamless fabrics designed to help prevent chafing.
- Supervent: This refers to clothing and materials designed with different levels of mesh to redirect heat.
- Sunblock: Performance gear from Under Armour using sunblock has built-in UPF 30+ sunscreen.