Wholesale Vintage Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories
Trendy fashion statements come and go, but many styles inevitably reappear years down the road and become popular choices once more. People from all age groups and segments of the population wear vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories. Purchasing vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories at wholesale prices is easy to do when shopping on eBay.
Are There Differences In Types of Vintage Clothing, Shoes, And Accessories?
Vintage fashion dress ensembles can fall into different categories, which can feel overwhelming to consumers who are shopping for specific items. Here are some ways to distinguish between some of the common fashion choices available from a wholesale clothing business or retailer:
- Age: Authentic vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories are items that are at least two decades old. Many wholesalers offer authentic clothing and other fashion items for men and women who seek this style of fashionable dress.
- Retro: These items are sometimes authentically vintage or they may be new items fashioned to look older. If you prefer a certain choice, contact the seller to verify if the apparel or other wholesale items are a replica or true to the era according to age.
- Antique: Antique clothing, shoes, and accessories consist of any items that are determined to be at least 100 years old.
What Are Some Types of Vintage Styles?
Consumers have a number of wholesale options available in children's, men's, and women's vintage clothing, shoes, and accessory styles. Here are some choices to consider when shopping for wholesale apparel, footwear, and other fashion accessories:
- Jackets: Vintage jackets for men, women, and children are available in a number of styles constructed from various materials. Wholesale jackets are available in sizes and styles for men, women, and children that can include leather, nylon, and denim, among other materials.
- Tunics: Vintage tunics are a type of loose and flowing garment that is usually sleeveless. This fashion is often knee-length and can include patterns and colors that are reminiscent of the vintage era. Accessorize the look with large fashion jewelry or other accessories to tie the look together.
- Shoes: There are many styles of high-quality vintage shoes for the young and young-at-heart. Vintage shoes can include high-top sneakers, kitten heels, baby moccasins, and collectible basketball shoes, just to name a few.
How To Choose Vintage Clothing, Shoes, And Accessories
Consumers who are new to purchasing wholesale vintage clothing, shoes, or accessories can have a great experience purchasing items like dresses, hats, sunglasses, pants, jewelry, and other accessories when they know what to look for. Here are some tips that can make the wholesale purchasing process easier:
- Size: When it comes to purchasing vintage garments or other items, size may matter. Sizes in vintage clothing and shoes may not be the same as the sizes available from current clothing or shoe manufacturers. Apparel sizes and shoe sizes from two decades ago often tend to be smaller than modern sizes, so it may be necessary to request measurements to ensure a proper fit.
- Images: Carefully view any photos of items that are available to verify that the vintage items are in a condition that is acceptable for the intended purchase. If no images are available, consumers may want to contact the wholesaler and request additional information.
- Condition: Vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories are not always items that others have previously used. There is a multitude of pre-owned vintage items in good condition and may still include the original tag.