Nike Athletic Shoes for Women
When it comes to athletic shoes for women, Nike makes many styles that are appropriate for both athletic and casual activities. Nike shoes are designed with quality materials for durability, so you should find it easy to choose a shoe fits in with the latest fashions.What sports does Nike make shoes for?
Nike has a variety of women's shoes designed for most sports and exercise regimens. The following are just some of the designs and styles available:
- Running: Nike women's running shoes are made for various types of running exercises. The Nike Free is one of Nike's running shoes for women. It is a lightweight athletic shoe with a breathable mesh upper that is designed to mold to the foot while running. The sole is flexible with a rounded heel to give a smooth running experience. The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit is another available shoe style that is substantial. The Air running shoe has Nike Air technology in the sole to reduce impact while running. The Flyknit material on the upper shoe is designed to mold to the foot while running.
- Women's gym and training: Nike makes shoes that are compatible for training sessions or workouts at the gym. The Nike Air Zoom Strong 2 shoes have a higher upper for ankle support and air cushioning in the soles to give support during training.
- Basketball: Nike has many basketball sneaker options for women. The Nike Zoom Shift is designed to be supportive and responsive.
- Soccer: Nike makes women's soccer cleats and shoes for a variety of surfaces, including firm ground, soft ground, turf, and indoor fields. These shoes are designed for traction and touch.
- Softball: Nike women's softball shoes are designed to deliver speed and traction on the diamond, whether running bases or chasing after a fly ball. Shoes like the Nike Hyperdiamond 2 Pro MCS feature TPU cleats for fields that do not allow metal spikes.
- Tennis: Nike makes a range of tennis shoes that are designed to give support and traction on various types of tennis courts. Shoes like the NikeCourt Zoom Vapor Flyknit Hard Court have cushioning for support. This technology makes the upper fit more like a sock, adapting to the foot to enhance maneuverability.
- Skateboard sneakers: Nike skateboarding sneakers for woman feature a thick and wide rubber sole to offer balance on your skateboard. Uppers are available in both low top and high top to provide ankle support while riding.